Friday, September 4, 2009

Should I blog?

OK. So I stumbled across a blog--one that I'm already addicted to (please see blogs I follow) and thought Why don't I blog? Who would read YOUR blog though? I said to myself. My dad maybe? Jenny would read it.

So there you go. I have two people who I think might read my blog. Reason enough. Plus there's a great little place that I can follow blogs I like and I just thought of my photographer friend/employer's blog that I can add to my "Blogs I follow" list. So, I'm off to a great start. I think.

What do you think?

2 comments:

  1. I say "YES"! I stumbled across your blog the other day, and I too am a "newbie" at this whole blog thing. My main reason to get into it was to have some way to document the happenings of my life. I've found in the short week that I've been in this "world" that there are a lot of really great people out there and a lot of fun connections waiting to be made!

    So, welcome!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Miane-ly Me(which by the way, I love that--Maine-ly Me ;) I was so excited--WHAT? I had a comment?

    ReplyDelete